Private Powder Products LTD.
- 2003. évi C. törvény az elektronikus hírközlésről
- CVIII of 2001 Act on Certain Issues in Electronic Commerce Services and Information Society Services
- 2011 CXII. Act on the Right to Information Self-Determination and Freedom of Information
- Directive 2002/58 / EC of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (“Electronic Communications Data Protection Directive”)
Please read this document carefully and use our services only if you agree with all its points and accept them as binding on you (hereinafter: the User). Please note that this policy only applies to the handling of cookies on this website. If you click on an external link on the website, please also find and read the website’s own policies.
What are the purpose of cookies?
We use these technologies for a variety of purposes, such as to display content or advertising that is most relevant to the User; to further develop our products and services; and to maintain the security of our services. The exact name of the cookies, pixels and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time as the services are developed and updated.
How is a cookie created?
First, the client machine sends a request to the server. The server then creates a unique ID and stores it in its own database, and then sends the cookie created to it back to the client with all the information. The information cookie thus returned is stored on the client machine.
How is the cookie used?
When the client machine reconnects to the server, it already attaches the previously created and stored cookie. The server compares the content of the received cookie with that of the cookie it stores. This makes it easy to identify e.g. the registered user.
What cookies do we use?
There are several types of cookies in use, but each website uses different types. Our website usually uses only the following, but we may use new varieties in addition to the ones we have made as a result of improvements.
Session / Temporary cookie:
- these cookies are only temporarily cached while the user is navigating the site. When the user closes the browser, the cookie is deleted. These cookies do not contain personal information and are not suitable for identifying the visitor.
Stored / Persistent cookie:
- these are cookies that are used every time a user visits the site. Depending on the type of cookies, we can use them as follows:
Analytics / Analysis:
- it shows where you went within the website, what products you looked at, what you did. Depending on the lifetime of the cookie, it remains on the client machine. It can be used by features like Google Analytics or Youtube. These cookies do not contain personal information and are not suitable for identifying the visitor.
- allows you to easily access social media networks, share your opinions, information about our products with others. may be used by third-party features such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, or Youtube. These cookies may contain personal information and are suitable for identifying the visitor.
- they allow you to view videos on the page, for example. It is used by third-party features such as Youtube. These cookies do not contain personal information and are not suitable for identifying the visitor.
- this shows how the user has been to the site and by what means. Memorizes user name, password, language selected, location information. These cookies may contain personal information and are suitable for identifying the visitor.
- with the help of these I can send information and newsletters to the user according to their interests. These cookies may contain personal information and are suitable for identifying the visitor.
For information on the types of cookies and their full functionality, visit www.allaboutcookies.org weboldalt.
How are cookies handled?
There are different ways, but the client has the option to configure their browser to handle cookies in several ways. In general, there are three ways to configure browsers:
- Accept all cookies
- Reject all cookies
- Request notification of each cookie usage
For information about cookie settings, you may want to look around your browser’s “Options” or “Settings” menu or refer to your browser’s “Help” menu. The following websites can help you set up the most commonly used browsers.
- Internet Explorer
identify and block accounts from spammers
restore your account in case you lose access
provide additional security features such as login notifications and login approvals
prevent the registration of minors with a false date of birth
display, select, evaluate, measure, and interpret the ads displayed on the site and elsewhere (including ads displayed by or on behalf of our affiliates or partners)
compiling analytical information about the people who interact with our services and the websites of our advertisers and partners.
To protect the Services and its users from malicious activity, we place cookies even if the User does not have an account registered but has visited our website. For example, these cookies help detect and prevent attacks that interrupt service and create fake accounts in bulk. If there are cookies in your browser or on your device, we can read the cookie when you visit a website with a social module. Cookies created by social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GooglePlus) are the responsibility of the operator of the pages, which can be found on the website of the given social networking site.
FIND US HERE!
PRIVATE POWDER PRODUCTS LTD.
7630 Pécs, Mohácsi street 58.
phone: +36 30 619 2184