A Private Powder Products LTD., (Imprint) is committed to protecting the personal information and privacy of all those who visit this website. This information and statement is primarily concerned with the confidentiality and protection of personal information of registered members and newsletter subscribers via the Internet, but also includes visitors to the Site. The contents of this page describe what data the owner may collect and use about you and how they may use it. The data will not be passed on to unauthorized person (s) and will be used in the form provided on this page.
In individual cases in contracts, the purpose of data management may change, which is done under the conditions set out in the given contract.
This information provides you with important information about the protection of your personal data and your rights in relation to it. For data protection issues not mentioned in the prospectus, the general data protection provisions set out in the Legal Conditions apply. The user of the website acknowledges that this prospectus and the Legal Terms and Conditions of the general rules of use of the website have been read and accepted. If the user does not accept these conditions, he / she has the right to stop using the website and not to provide any personal data, to suspend the browsing process.
In developing these rules and principles, the Company has taken into account the CXII. Act CXIX of 1995 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information (“Infotv.”). Act VI of 1998 on the processing of name and address data for the purpose of research and direct business acquisition; Act XLVIII of 28 January 1981 promulgating the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, Strasbourg, 28 January 1981; Act on the Basic Conditions and Certain Restrictions of Commercial Advertising. The purpose of this information and statement is to ensure that all users of the services provided by the Data Controller ensure that their rights and fundamental freedoms, in particular the right to privacy, are respected in the automatic processing of their personal data.
1. Who collects personal data (data controller)?
Your data is available from Private Powder Products Ltd. (contacts, further data: Imprint)
2. What data do I collect and process?
The term “personal data” means all information relating directly or indirectly to a natural person identified or identifiable on the basis of an identification number or one or more related data. If the Owner of the Site collects your personal information, this will be done in a confidential and transparent manner.
Personal data concerning you is all information that allows you to identify yourself, such as citizenship, surname and first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (s), and any other personal data specified in section 3 of this prospectus. necessary to achieve those objectives. Your personal data is collected by the owner voluntarily in the manner specified when browsing the site, in each case indicating the data that must be provided in order to achieve the goal. If you do not wish to provide this information, you will not actually be able to access certain services and features of the Website. The purpose of collecting additional data that is not mandatory is to better understand the needs of users, to determine the future refinement goals of the services and website development plans, so this data is freely provided, you can refuse to provide it, but you cannot browse the site.
Private Powder Products Ltd. takes all necessary measures at all times to ensure that the personal data processed by it is accurate and, if necessary, up-to-date.
The following personal data is processed:
- surname, first name, in case of a company, company name or contact name
- phone number
- home address, mailing address, registered office address
- email address
- system information (ip address, resolution, system version, statistics of pages viewed on this website, behavior pattern, browsing habits))
3. For what purpose do we collect personal data and for how long do we process it?
The Owner undertakes not to use personal data for purposes other than those specified, explicit and lawful and to process them only in accordance with those purposes, and to handle only personal data that is adequate, relevant and does not go beyond the purpose of collection.
The purpose of collecting and using your information is to provide you with access to certain features and services offered by the owner on the Website, ensuring that the information about you remains up-to-date, correct and relevant. Its purpose is to use the data in the following main directions:
a) You can subscribe to the website’s newsletter system and manage your subscriptions, such as:
- Send notifications of new content (either via email or browser notification)
- You can freely and free of charge prohibit inquiries containing a commercial offer or notification at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in all emails.
- Subscription, management and modification of newsletter channels with different topics
b) Providing an opportunity to express an opinion and comment on the content of the site.
4. Time of data management
The data will be stored and used until deleted at the request of the data subject or until the ad hoc purpose is achieved, in both cases for the maximum period of 60 days currently required by law after becoming aware of the cause. An exception to this is the data provided during registration on the site, which is stored indefinitely. However, on the website we provide the option to cancel the registration.
If you do not request the deletion of your data in writing, then the data processing period is indefinite. In other cases, the deadline for data processing is determined by the date specified in the contract.
5. Who can get to know personal data (data transfer)?
The Owner has the right to share your personal data with any future external, marketing or other partner who may use your data only in the manner specified in the agreement between the two parties (or under conditions fixed in advance in writing).
We may use the assistance of subcontractors (all contributors are required to process personal data in accordance with our instructions) to handle all or part of the personal data to the extent necessary to perform their contractual service (e.g., website hosting, website services or commercial offers). You can find out more about these in point 7.
6. Data security
The Owner will do everything possible to protect your personal information. He stores some data in encrypted form, while He only accesses other data after identification. The data is stored on several independent devices by the Owner and the services of several separate companies and organizations are used for this purpose.
Access to personal data is strictly limited to the person who may be involved in the task, as well as to the trustees and to the extent necessary for their task, who are bound by the obligation of confidentiality and confidentiality. This task and the handling of data to third parties are always stipulated in the current contract.
7. Persons and companies involved in data processing, data management and data management
The data is handled by the owner, Private Powder Products Kft. The data of contract customers is also managed and stored by other companies. outside the owner.
Which companies are involved in data management?
In the course of its activities, the Owner has involved the following companies in data management:
- INFOCOMPLEX (H-7630 Pécs, Edison u. 1. fsz. 1/A, Phone: +36 (72) 555-777) and further contacts
- AMADÉ KREATÍV – AMADÉ CREATIVE (H-7621 PÉCS, MEGYE U. 8-10., Phone:+36 (20) 9582-145) and further contacts
- Google (
- Gmail for business
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Also the Chrome browser
- In some special cases, the contract may include additional data processor (s) or company (ies).
8. Data Ownership Rights and Enforcement
If you do not wish your personal data to be used to communicate commercial offers, you have the right to prohibit this, without stating the reasons for your decision. You must notify the Owner in writing of your cancellation, either in writing, which may be in the form of an electronic or paper letter, to the address indicated in the Imprint. megjelölt címre.
Information on legal remedies: application to the Court of Veszprém (8200 Veszprém, Vár utca 19. or the court competent according to the place of residence) as a court with jurisdiction and jurisdiction (§ 21 of the Information Act), and official investigation procedure (Info Act 52). .§). In the latter case, the name and contact details of the authority: National Office for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (NAIH), address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / C., Phone: + 36-1-391-1400, fax: + 36-1-391 -1410, e-mail: ügyfelszolgalat@naih.hu.
9. Protection of personal data of minors and persons with reduced mobility
The content of the website of Private Powder Products Ltd. Is generally not intended for minors under 13 years of age. Therefore, we do not collect or process personal data about children under the age of 13 without verifiable and informed parental or guardian (collectively, parental) consent that the child’s parents may request the release and deletion of the child’s data. If the age becomes apparent to the Owner during data processing or data management, the data may be used to obtain parental consent.
The declaration of a minor who is incapacitated and has limited legal capacity requires the consent of his or her legal representative, except for those parts of the service where the declaration is intended for mass registration in everyday life and does not require special consideration.
10. Cookies handling
You can find information on this page on the Cookie Management page.
11. Links to other websites
Private Powder Products Ltd. Can navigate to the websites of external, third parties using a link. The Open Web Foundation has no control over these websites and cannot be held responsible for their content or the handling of their personal data. For the security of your personal information, we encourage you to read the information and statement on the confidentiality and protection of personal information of websites accessed through my website.
12. Relevant legislation
All operations with your personal data are carried out in compliance with applicable law. These are currently the following: Owner (adatok: Imprint) ((Act No. 78_17 of 6 January 1978 on Information, as amended), Act CXII of 2011 on the Right to Information Self-Determination and Freedom of Information with regard to data management in Hungary. Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services. law. The Owner’s privacy registration numbers can be found in Section 1.
13. About data transfer
The provided personal and non-personal data may be transmitted through several channels, according to different technological standards. The most common of these can be done through Google Drive, email encrypted and, according to the other party, unencrypted, billing program server settings.
14. Additional Additions
It is possible to post, register or access or use other data or processes with data stored on an external data controller on the website for certain elements (eg blog posts). This type of external data provider can be Facebook, Google, Twitter or another company service displayed for a given function.
15. Amendment of the prospectus, statement
The Owner is entitled to unilaterally amend the Data Management Information and Declaration. If the Owner modifies this page himself or herself or at the request of law, he / she publishes it on his / her website – he / she updates it, the modification is effective from the date of publication and takes effect automatically. Therefore, we ask you to read the latest version available on the website.
2011 CXII. pursuant to Section 3 of the Act
- data: any natural person identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, on the basis of personal data;
- personal data: data which may be contacted by the data subject, in particular his or her name, identification mark and knowledge of one or more physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identities, and the conclusion which may be drawn from the data subject;
- special data: personal data relating to racial origin, membership of a national or ethnic minority, political opinion or party affiliation, religious or other worldview, membership of an advocacy organization, sex life; personal data on health status, pathological passion and criminal personal data;
- criminal personal data: personal data obtained during or before criminal proceedings in connection with a criminal offense or criminal proceedings, at bodies authorized to conduct criminal proceedings or to detect criminal offenses, as well as at the organization responsible for the execution of a sentence;
- data of public interest: information or knowledge recorded in any way or form, not covered by the concept of personal data, which is managed by a body or person performing a state or local government task and other public tasks specified by law and which arises in connection with its activities or the performance of its public task, regardless of information on the way in which it is handled, whether independent or aggregate, in particular information on competence, competence, organizational structure, professional activity, evaluation of its effectiveness, types of data held and legislation governing operation, as well as information on management and contracts;
- public data in the public interest: all data which do not fall within the concept of data of public interest, the disclosure, acquaintance or making available of which is required by law in the public interest;
- consent: the voluntary and firm expression of the will of the data subject, based on appropriate information, giving his or her unambiguous consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, in whole or in part;
- protest: a statement by the data subject objecting to the processing of his or her personal data and requesting the termination of the processing or the deletion of the processed data;
- “controller” means the natural or legal person, or any entity without legal personality, who alone or jointly with others determines the purpose for which the data are processed, makes and implements decisions on data processing (including the means used), or implements;
- “data management” means any operation or set of operations, irrespective of the procedure used, in particular collecting, recording, recording, organizing, storing, altering, using, retrieving, transmitting, disclosing, reconciling or linking, blocking, deleting and destroying , and to prevent further use of the data, the taking of photographs, sound or images and the recording of physical characteristics capable of identifying the person (eg fingerprint or palm print, DNA sample, iris image);
- “transfer of data”: means making the data available to a specified third party;
- Disclosure: making the data available to anyone;
- erasure: the making of data unrecognizable in such a way that it is no longer possible to recover them;
- data designation: the identification of data in order to distinguish it;
- “data blocking” means the marking of data to limit their further processing definitively or for a specified period;
- “destruction” means the complete physical destruction of a data medium;
- data processing: the performance of technical tasks related to data management operations, regardless of the method and means used to perform the operations and the place of application, provided that the technical task is performed on the data;
- “processor” means any natural or legal person, or any entity without legal personality, who carries out the processing of data on the basis of a contract concluded with a controller, including the conclusion of a contract pursuant to a legal provision;
- data controller: the body performing a public task which has produced data of public interest which must be published by electronic means or in the course of the operation of which such data has been generated;
- informant: a body performing a public task which, if the data controller does not publish the data itself, publishes the data provided to it by the data controller on a website;
- data set: the totality of the data managed in one register;
- “third party” means any natural or legal person, or any entity without legal personality, who is not the same as the data subject, controller or processor;
- EEA State: a Member State of the European Union and another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, as well as a State of which the European Union and its Member States and a State not party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area is a national. Enjoys the same status as a national of a State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area;
- “third country” means any State that is not an EEA State.
The data controller undertakes to carry out its activities in this direction in accordance with the legislation in force at any given time. These are as follows at the time of publishing this document:
- CVIII of 2001 Act on Certain Issues of Electronic Commerce Services and Information Society Services (hereinafter: Electronic Commerce Act).
- XLVIII of 2008 Act on the Basic Conditions and Certain Restrictions of Commercial Advertising (hereinafter: the Commercial Advertising Act).
- 2011 CXII. Act on the Right to Information Self-Determination and Freedom of Information. The current status of the legislation is available on net.jogtar.hu page.
Last updated: 07.16.2018.
FIND US HERE
PRIVATE POWDER PRODUCTS LTD.
7630 Pécs, Mohácsi street 58.
phone: +36 30 619 2184